<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8754706605396556705?origin\x3dhttps://choo-xiying.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 14, 2009

I got NO IDEA why does it turns out like this but..ya...
I came upon this when I dropped by CCHSM school page.


日

吾

中

正

,

至

大

至

刚

;

3

矗

立

星

洲

,

巍

巍

昂

昂

;

华

夏

声

教

,

广

披

炎

荒

;

欧

印

文

明

,

他

山

之

长

;

好

学

力

行

,

知

耻

是

倡

;

日

新

月

异

,

不

息

自

强

;

止

于

至

善

,

万

国

同

光

;

大

哉

中

正

,

悠

久

无

疆

。


This is 中正 's School Song.
I re-read this and I realised, for the 4 years, I totally got NO IDEA what these 64 words means, which means that I got NO IDEA what I was singing for 4 whole years.

But I think this is Soo Cool!!



12:11 AM